With another wave of major financial institutions announcing bitcoin plans, it’s getting harder for MSM to print the same old FUD.
Sponsor of this section Nexo.io.
- A follow-up to celebrities in crypto
- Dapper Labs and BlockFi rise in billions of dollars
- Cathie Wood and ARK increase their Bitcoin positions
Our main discussion looks at the latest corporate bitcoin news:
- Deutsche Bank, the 21st largest in the world, quietly unveiled a digital asset custody program with much greater goals in the December 2020 World Economic Forum report
- Bloomberg reported that Morgan Stanley’s $ 150 billion investment unit is directly considering a Bitcoin position.
Image credit: Talaj / Getty Images Plus